Konco-Konco!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

TexyDixy - Final Year Project (3D animation)

This is my FIRST ever 3D animation... 

I made this in rush, there's a lot of mistakes, errors and very ugly.

Some of errors and mistakes that I have detected:

  1. No Shadows
  2. Not so smooth animation
  3. Lacks of facial expression
  4. Stagging animation in water scene.
  5. UGLY textures
  6. Background seems so empty....
  7. Audio volume is too low.. (TURN UP your volume...)
All this errors happened because I'm still not use with Autodesk Maya, I've just try it in this semester, 6 semester before I only used Autodesk Softimage XSI... However, I will try to correct this animation and upload a new one, but of cause it will take time.

For the time being, just enjoy my Ugly animation first....  give comments and critics (not cursing..).

SIT BACK AND RELAX!!! ENJOY THE SHOWWSS!!!  PEACE YAWW~~~~~



Errr.......  Buruk kan??  Ehmm.. =_="

No comments: