Konco-Konco!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My LAST 2 Assignment!! Yiippeee!!

Hai guys..

Sory for not updating my blog for a very long time. I was very very very very busy doing my final assignment for this semester. This time I would like to share 2 of my final assignment that I had done.

Visual Communication:

This is my Visual Communication Final Assignment. Take a picture of our model(s) then make a movie poster. The software that I used is Adobe Photoshop. Thanks to Yazid Jalaluddin for being my model...

Colour And Media 1:

And this one is for my Colour And Media final assignment. We were ask to make a matte painting by using Adobe Photoshop. I really not satisfy with my matte painting because I lacks of idea. I'm promise to make it better next time...

With This 2 Last Assignment Done, I'm Officially HOLIDAYY!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!! Thanks to my family, lecturers and friends that lend me their hands during this semester!!! LOVE YOU ALL A LOT!!! See you guys again Next Semester.... Hometown, here I come!!!!


SUPPORT MALAYSIAN ANIMATION!!!

2 comments:

Sare said...

ok, aku tertarik ngn iklan pertama tu.. hahaha.. mmg tidak ku sangka, modelnye adalah yazid.. hohoho.. cm best je aku tgk kos ko :) hehe.. gd luck shaun :)

Unknown said...

geee~~... thx very much!! hahaha... dah terdesak tyme tuh, terpakse amik ajid since muke die agak violence... kekekeke...